Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A Gorgeous Display of Flowers at the Chelsea Flower Show

In this Post - Gorgeous Flowers at the Chelsea Flower Show
source- Vogue
Every year the Royal Horticultural Society hosts the Chelsea Flower Show.
I will mainly let the flowers do the talking! 
source- Vogue

source-Vogue







via
The store fronts surrounding the gardens all decorated themselves as well. 
via

via Vogue

via

via

via

via

I love this display of allium!
via
Wedgwood had a tea salon! How awesome is that! 
via @wedgwood 
via
I hope you all enjoyed this tour as much as I did!
link to the Vogue article

http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower show that must have been! I imagine that it smelled lovely also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine it to have smelled lovely - I did not go myself... just living through others' pictures as well!

      Delete
  2. Wow how stunning! I always enjoy the Epcot garden show but this is over the top! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!