Sunday, April 16, 2017

French Easter Chocolates

In this post: Easter chocolates from Paris

Every year I take a look at the Easter chocolates from Paris.
I think they are more creative and fun than the Easter chocolates here!

La Maison du Chocolat
Inspired by rabbits, chickens, cows and sheep!




Prince de Galles Paris
Inspired by a beehive


Michalak Paris
image from Sortira Paris.com
Le Meurice
Chocolate nest and eggs covered in gold dust.

Hugo et Victor



Lenotre
This years theme is a bridge of little pastry chefs! 





Nicolas Bernarde
Chickens, pigs, sheep...


Maison Fouquet


A la Mere de Famille

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Arnaud Lehrer
Laurent Duchess
Alban Guilmet

 Christophe Rousel
Angelina Paris
The pen egg with copper feathers
 Fauchon
a marbled egg

I hope you enjoyed the tour of Easter Chocolates in Paris!
Happy Easter!

Follow Peonies and Orange Blossoms on social media:
Follow me behind-the-scenes on my favorite social media, Instagram!
See my latest pins on my most popular social media account, Pinterest.
Follow all of my posts in my favorite blog reader feed Bloglovin.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!