Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Chocolates in Paris

I have some real eye candy for you today in celebration of Easter this weekend! All of the chocolates in this post are from chocolatiers in Paris!

The nice part about this Easter candy is that it is calorie-free!  Isn't the little chocolate Easter vignette below so cute???



Enjoy the feast for the eyes...
Le Marquis de Laduree

Pierre Herme
Arnaud Lehrer
Jean Paul Hevin

Arnaud Lehrer

Arnaud Lehrer

A la Mere du Famille
Pierre Herme
Alain Ducasse

Anraut Lehrer
I like this Wild West Easter series from Lenotre! The red chicken on the cactus below cracks me up!







Lenotre
La Maison du Chocolat

La Maison du Chocolat

Arnaud Larher
I hope you enjoyed this little Easter chocolate round-up from Paris! Happy Easter!

15 comments:

  1. OMG, I love that vignette! So adorable. And I'd keep the running rabbit by Pierre Herme on my mantle all year long. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things to do in Paris is visit the chocolate shops. Ha! I find myself taking photos of the windows, then going in for a single treat. The designs are works of art. This is a fun post. Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nice part is that you can stop in the chocolate shops and have only a bite-sized treat! That's what I did when we were there! Glad you enjoyed the post!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! You and Laura at Decor to Adore need to visit. She's a lover of Paris too. :)

    Happy Thoughts of Home on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the French truly do know how to celebrate! I have enjoyed all your Paris themed posts.
    Thank you for linking up this wonderful post on Thoughts of Home on Thursday. May you have a glorious Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I hope you had a wonderful Easter too!

      Delete
  5. Oh yes...the French have chocolate art perfection. Bon soir.
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you wish we did the same here? Or maybe not, so I won't eat it!

      Delete
  6. These chocolate creations are amazing. The French chocolatiers have really merged art and dessert. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, agreed, the French are in a league of their own with food!

      Delete
  7. So elaborate, aren't they?! WOW!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!