Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Tablescape 2015

I finally put together the table for a Christmas tablescape!  Come on up and have a seat while we take a look.
The tablecloth is new this year and I just love it! I love Santa and his sleigh flying over a gingerbread house and a Christmas tree... it's so much fun! The cranberry topiaries were used for Thanksgiving and transitioned into Christmas...
Some fresh cedar garland twists across the center of the table, adding a nice aroma too.  The room is dark, so we will light the candles when we dine here. I like the tabletop tree in the back providing some ambient light.
The china pattern is Juliska's "Country Estate Winter Holiday".  I just LOVE these festive plates! Bought the matching punchbowl too and filled it with ornaments.  The punchbowl sat displayed in the china cabinet during the rest of the year, I couldn't put it away last year!  Yes, I know, I have a Juliska problem.
The napkins match the tablecloth but you can't quite see the pattern on the napkins when they are folded up.
I had so much fun decorating the table.... I walk by it every morning when I wake up and smile.
One last look... I liked how the glow of the candlesticks looked on the silverware in this picture.  
Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my table!  Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things.


12 comments:

  1. I am crazy in love with those dishes!!! And the tablecloth is perfect with them.....the punch bowl is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table, Angelina! I love the linens and of course, the Juliska dishes.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another home run, Angelina! I love the table cloth; it is so cute! Your punch bowl and dishes are gorgeous! I would also keep that beautiful punch bowl out all year round as it is just too pretty to store it away! Enjoy it and love it all year, I say!

    Thanks for letting us see your gorgeous table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Juliska too! and the punch bowl is to die for.
    Great combination of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like my punch bowl is more for looks as I don't serve punch!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful tablescape, just sings Christmas. Your plates are beautiful. I love your centerpieces, especially the tress and the gorgeous punch bowl. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tablescape! So festive, and I love your Juliska paired with the fabulous topper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What a beautiful, almost magical Christmas tablescape! Can I pin these on my christmas table decorations Pinterest board? I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!