This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.
I thought I'd put together a list of my top 10 favorite beauty products that I use (almost) everyday. I like reading other top 10 lists from people, so I hope you enjoy this one!
1. Clinique Superdefense daily moisturizer spf 25 - I have fair skin. What I love about this moisturizer is that not only does it help my splotchy dry skin, but it also has sunscreen in it! The sunscreen is not oily. I have been wearing this everyday for years! You need to wear sunscreen to help prevent skin cancer and wrinkles!
2. Clinique Even Better Eyes - My biggest beauty problem is dark circles under my eyes. To start, I apply this product which has a little makeup tint to it but also contains a moisturizer for the next step. It also helps reduce puffiness and redness.
3. Bobbi Brown Color Corrector - I have two different concealers from Bobbi Brown for my dark circles under my eyes. I work long hours and at all different times of day. On top of that, I have chronic allergies that add to the dark circles under my eyes. I first put on this concealer under my eyes. It uses a pink-peach base that neutralizes the blue under the eyes.
4. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - after I put the color corrector on, I use the creamy concealer kit. It contains another concealer that you use around more of your eye (not just the dark spot) and then you seal it in with a pressed powder.
5. Nars blush color in orgasm - this has been my favorite blush ever!! This is also Nars' #1 seller in blush color because it looks great on most people. It has a little bit of shine to it so if the light hits you right you get a nice glow to you!
6. Clinique High Impact Mascara - I love this mascara. I like that it goes on a bit heavier than some other Clinique mascaras, but it is not chunky. It goes on smoothly. This is great for an everyday look. I often find a lot of other companies' mascaras are too chunky for my eyes.
7. Aveda Phomollient Hair Styling Gel - I have been using this styling gel for years. It helps tame fly-aways, gives my roots a little volume boost, and smells good too!
8. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturizing Spray - I love this sea salt spray. It's the cheapest sea salt spray I've found and works well for the messy beach hair look. You can spray it to your curls to help them relax a bit. Oh, did I mention this spells like a coconut tropical paradise??
9. L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - this, hands down, is the best hand cream I've ever used. My hands are constantly dry and this hand cream works wonders. Creams are more hydrating than lotions. This one has a nice scent to it too. I think I've been using this beauty product the longest out of all of them!
10. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne - My favorite perfume/cologne for the moment. It's so nice and refreshing. I just love how refreshing all of her perfumes smell. I also use the nectarine blossom and honey scent too!
What is your favorite beauty product? Leave a comment!
*Post contains affiliate links.
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com
linking up at: amaze me monday The Scoop! 2 Bees in a Pod, Metamorphosis Monday's Inspire Me Tuesday Wow us Wednesdays! Creative Ways Share Your Style Thursday Favorite Things, Tablescape Thursday's Your Turn to ShineHome Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays Foodie Friday & Everything Else Friday Favorites with A Little Bit of Everything,Five on friday at A Liz Adventures .Friday Favorites at the Diary of a Real Housewive Oh Hey, Friday! at September FARM Best of the Weekend