Saturday, July 25, 2015

Weekend Whimsy!


I almost forgot about weekend whimsy this week!  I'm quickly writing this before I head into work...


A tour of some of England's Stately Homes... I love this! 

While this is technically a baby shower, I do love the French theme of this party!

Kate Spade announced plans for a new line of activewear, home goods, and baby.  Save your money now!!

As I still have a bunch of peaches, I like this recipe for peach iced tea. This will be nice for next week when the high is near 110!

The Converse chuck taylor, one of my main shoes that I wear, is getting a redesign for the first time ever.  Nike is adding softer inserts to it. 


No comments:

Leave a Comment! Thank you for leaving a comment, I read them all! It sometimes takes me a few days to reply!