Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Paris Haute Couture Fall 2015 Fashion Week

Last week in Paris was the Haute Couture Fall 2015 fashion week.  What I love about Haute Couture fashion week is the incredibly beautiful and highly detailed outfits.  While I would never be able to afford to wear such an outfit, I do appreciate the amount of time and work that goes into producing one. With  these outfits you can really see that a lot of work and thought went into each and every one of them! Enough talk and let's look at the pretty pictures.

To start, let's look at Elie Saab.  I just love all of the lace and beading on his outfits.  I think wearing one of these would make you feel like a princess!
Here is his bridal look for the year...
Next is French fashion house, Dior.  I like the silhouette of the dress below.
Ulyana Sergeenko is a designer I've never heard of before but I love these two looks below...
I love these designs from Schiaperelli, especially that last gown.
This beautiful blue gown is from Zuhair Marad.
 I love these two gowns from Alberta Ferreti, they remind me of the old silk wallpaper (in a good way!)
What I love about these looks from Viktor and Rolf is that it looks like the models climbed out of a painting, literally.

Of course Valentino has some pretty looks.... I love the coat in the last look.

My favorite collection overall was presented by Giambattista Valli. The looks are beautiful and different. I  would wear any of these if given the chance!

 I love the dresses above and below. Black and pink are my favorite colors. I just love these two looks!




Could you imagine seeing these dresses float down the runway?
The last collection I am featuring is from Chanel. I picked out my two favorite Chanel suits and my two favorite other looks. Can I just say I am loving the shoes they are all wearing?



Did you all have fun on my pretend shopping spree at Paris Haute Couture fashion week? Which look is the one you would most want to wear? I am thinking I would want to wear this beaded black Chanel gown right above.

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. All the dresses are beautiful, I really like the bridal gown and the Elie Saab teal lace gown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the Elie Saab gowns all so beautiful? To-die-for.

      Delete
  2. Sooo many beautiful dresses! Sooo many choices! It would probably cost a large fortune to purchase even two little lone a dozen. I'm drooling over the Elie Saab fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elie Saab always has the prettiest lace!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!