Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend Whimsy #2

It's time for Weekend Whimsy... #2. I changed the layout this week, what do you think?
Okay, Let's get right to it.

//ONE//

You need to look at the pictures from this beautiful English Country estate. The tile from this bathroom is from the 1730s! go here!


//TWO//
A design firm transformed a 16th century church into their office. It's really cool. You MUST look at the pictures HERE

//THREE//

In the mood for Spring? If not, surely these 70+ Spectacular Spring Photos will make you in the mood! 

//FOUR//
Loving my new Bunny Rabbit wall flower from Bath & Body Works... You can get it here

//FIVE//

With Disney's new live-action Cinderella moving opening this weekend, Disney asked high-fashion designers to give their take on the modern glass slipper.  Here's what they came up with!


//SIX//
The editors are Glamour magazine taste-tested the Girl Scout cookies and posted a review.  What a terrible job to have! Check out which ones to avoid here

//SEVEN//

You can make some edible cookie dough for one... shhh, I won't tell! Get the recipe here

//EIGHT//
I am loving this beautiful kitchen. I like the white cabinets, marble counter tops, and what appears to be marble subway tile as the back splash.  The farmhouse sink is nice, and I love the two lantern chandeliers. To see more pictures of pretty kitchens including this one go here

Thanks for reading this issue of Weekend Whimsy!
http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com
Disclaimer: the pictures that do not have my logo on them are *not* mine.   The sources for the pictures are provided in the links. If these are your pictures and you want me to remove them, contact me.


1 comment:

  1. Love the gorgeous Jimmy Choo shoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog-- Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!