Monday, March 23, 2015

Table Decorations for Easter 2015

I have been busy decorating for Easter.  After Christmas, Easter is my next favorite holiday. Actually, besides Christmas and general Fall decor, it's the only holiday I decorate the house for.

The chocolate bunnies sit in the kitchen.




The buffet table is decorated with mainly my Steiff Easter collection.

I got the bunny in the center below last year... isn't she the cutest??  The little chick sits in a porcelain egg below.
 I tried to purchase tulips for the tulipiere, however Costco wasn't selling any.  So... I decided to put Easter eggs in it.  I think it's kind of fun.


Linking up with these fabulous link parties: Metamorphosis Monday's, The Scoop!, Inspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays!Creative Ways ,Share Your Style,Feathered Nest Fridays, Home Sweet HomeTablescape Thursday 
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love to decorate for Easter too, but then all holidays get a nod from me. Ha! Much to my husband's dismay! Fun to see you bunnies. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, love your Country Estate tulipiere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter decor is so cute! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete