Friday, March 20, 2015

Macaron Day 2015!

In honor of macaron day this year, I've rounded up my macaron recipes!

Lemon Raspberry Macarons
Orange Blossom Macaron Recipe


Cherry Almond Macarons

Chocolate Hazelnut Cat Macarons

Chocolate Ganache Macarons

And just to prove to you... practice makes perfect.  My first macarons in the pictures below did not have the flat tops and pretty feet, but they do taste VERY GOOD.  The problem with my macarons below is that I underfolded them... so to remedy the problem, all I needed to do was turn the almond flour a few more times into the meringue!

Salted Caramel Macarons

Marionberry Macarons

Orange Macaron Recipe


Pistachio Macarons
Lemon Macarons

Raspberry Macarons! 
Biscoff/Speculoos Cookie Butter Macaron
In less than a month I will be tasting some *real* macarons from Paris!
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

No comments:

Leave a Comment! Thank you for leaving a comment, I read them all! It sometimes takes me a few days to reply!