Monday, March 16, 2015

Easter 2015: The Easter Table

I am pretty excited about my Easter table this year.  Not a whole lot has changed, but I just love the bunny rabbits!

The little bunnies pulling the wagon are pulling Easter eggs and are a new addition this year from Pottery Barn....




This year I put a white paper lace "charger" under the green bunny plates.

I also have little robin's eggs nests scattered about on the table too.



'Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop!, Amaze Me MondayInspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays!Creative Ways ,Share Your Style,Feathered Nest Fridays, Home Sweet HomeTablescape Thursday 
table decorations Easter
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful tablescape....and those bunny plates are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Easter tablescape...those plates are so cute.
    Have a wonderful week, Angelina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all set with a splendid table for Easter. Clever idea to use the doily as a charger. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Saw the doily idea from a wedding table in some magazine.

      Delete
  4. I also love the doily thanks for the inspiration, the table is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what beautiful dishes! I love Bordallo plates! Great tablescape with all the sweet bunnies!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table is so adorable and elegant at the same time. Love the doilies as well s the plates. The little bunnies pulling the wagon with the eggs is so whimsical! Have a great weekend. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those bunnies plates! Such a great color of green. The bunny with the pink bow is just too cute. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!