Monday, March 30, 2015

Chocolate Easter Eggs: in France!

In the US, the Easter bunny rules the chocolate shops.  But in France, the focus is on anything but: hens, playing with the egg shape, cows, sheep, pigs, and fish.  I am sharing some of the very cute creations I found online.  They are too cute to eat! (although I'm sure that wouldn't stop most of us!)








I think the one below is my favorite...


Although I really love this little egg shaped elephant...

Aren't these cuter than our foiled Easter bunny??
Which one is your favorite?  
Pictures are not my own.

http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com
Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop!, Inspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays!Creative Ways ,Share Your Style,
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! My daughter loves elephants, so that one was my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one was one of my favorites too! it's just so cute!

      Delete
  2. I love the creativity! These are all so cute!

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Why don't we do this in the US instead of our foiled covered chocolates?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!