The funny thing, after searching google and pinterest, almost NO ONE had any honey vanilla latte recipes! All of them were for chai tea or other tea lattes. This one is with coffee.
|Honey Vanilla Latte Recipe|
- 1/2 cup of very strong coffee (or 1 pod of Nespresso)
- 1 1/2 tsp of honey
- 1/2 cup of hot skim milk
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Brew your very strong coffee. When the coffee is very hot, add the honey and stir. The hot coffee will dissolve the honey. Then add the vanilla.
- Heat up your milk, either on the stovetop until just frothy or in the microwave in 30 second increments. (If you want to have lots of froth like my pictures, use a milk frother.)
- Add your milk to your coffee and stir. Enjoy!
ICED HONEY VANILLA LATTE:
To make an iced latte, don't heat up the milk. Instead mix in cold milk, then pour the latte over ice cubes.
|Honey Vanilla Latte recipe - Urth copycat|
Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop!, Inspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays!, Creative Ways ,Feathered Nest Fridays, Home Sweet Home
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com