Friday, December 12, 2014

Snowman Land

Next to the tree sits the buffet table... completely full of my nutcracker Santas, Steiff snowmen, and my favorite gingerbread advent calendar!
The banner below says "greetings". I didn't know where to put it this year so I went with this spot.


Pinecones are from the yard...

My favorite nutcracker!
Thanks for stopping by!
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com
Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop!Inspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays!  Centerpiece WednesdaysCreative Ways Home Sweet Home Feathered Nest FridaysFoodie Friday

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowmen. Steiff makes them out of mohair and they look like antiques. That nutcracker is amazing! If you only had one nutcracker that is the one to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!