Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up

Today I've rounded up my recipes that are perfect for Thanksgiving.  I have appetizers, sides, salad, soup, and dessert lined up for you!  The only thing I don't have is a turkey.

To start, I recommend this cranberry salsa.  It's tangy but sweet. It's also my #1 pin on pinterest.
Cranberry salsa Recipe

These homemade onion rolls were a hit last year. They are good!
Thanksgiving Onion Roll Recipe
This is a nice healthier alternative to plain ol' mashed potatoes.  It's mashed cauliflower with a potato or two thrown in.  I will be eating these this year instead of carb filled mashed potatoes.

Healthy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
This is a nice vegetable side dish you can serve.  Plus, it adds some pretty color to your table!

Autumn Roasted Carrots
If you're one to serve salad at Thanksgiving, this is a nice Fall harvest salad. It has cranberries, apples, pecans, and a honey mustard dressing.
Fall Harvest Salad
If you're a soup person, this is a nice soup to serve for Thanksgiving.  It could also be the "main dish" for your vegetarian friends.

German Pumpkin Soup (Kurbissuppe)
If you serve multiple pies at Thanksgiving or are not a pumpkin pie person, this is a GREAT apple pie.  It is so so good, I highly recommend it.

The Best Apple Pie Recipe
Hopefully you found a recipe you want to try this year!

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

No comments:

Leave a Comment! Thank you for leaving a comment, I read them all! It sometimes takes me a few days to reply!