Monday, September 22, 2014

Owls have landed for the Fall

I love these owls made of natural material.  I have very slowly built this collection of owls.  This is several years in the making! 
This year though, I found the owls a new friend... a squirrel.  Of course there should be a squirrel searching for acorns in the "tree" that the owls are sitting on.

I think the owls are just the cutest.  I also like how they are not very in-your-face which is what I find a lot of Fall decor to be.

You can see now the squirrel sits at the end of the leaf branch.  


Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop! Inspire Me Tuesday, Wow us Wednesdays! What's it WednesdaysCenterpiece WednesdaysCreative Ways,Tablescape ThursdayTreasure Hunt ThursdayHome Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays,G'day Saturdays,

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. i love owls for the fall and winter! such texture and interest in your collection. i'm hoping to add some brass creatures to my collection.
    enjoy,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your owls and squirrel! They are so perfect for Fall. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I am decorating our front porch with owls this year and hope to have it finished tomorrow. This is my first visit to your blog. I love the background photo with all the different types of pumpkins and gourds. We grow some in our vegetable garden every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!