Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Floral Arrangements in the Tulipiere

A while ago a blogged about tulipieres.  For my birthday this year I received a tulipiere from my parents!  (I think they read the blog post!).

I have enjoyed putting flowers in this wonderful vase.  You can break it down and have 3 separate vases OR you can have one tall vase!  That's one of the reasons I love it.

Let's take a look at some of the pictures I've taken through the Summer! 
tulipiere with ranunculus, daffodils, and purple stalks

I had taken better pictures of the one below but I can't find *any* of the pictures other than this crummy one from my phone. Oh well, you get the idea... I used mums and stalks. 

The tulipiere displaying... tulips! It takes about 3 dozen flowers to fill the thing up! 
What's so neat about this vase is that you can create a HUGE impact with it.  Below is one that my husband had waiting for me when I got home from a trip! *awwww* He did a good job, didn't he?
The tulipiere stands at almost 3 feet tall!  I LOVE it!  I love how full this arrangement is.  

a sunflower for the end of Summer!
I hope you enjoyed looking at my pretty flowers! I enjoyed having them!

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com


8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this so pretty. And your blog is all ready for fall. I love the pic. Is from a County Fair? I would love you to link your Fall posts at the Fabulous Fall Linky Party. Come by and check it our!

    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/09/fabulous-fall-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be heading on over to your Fall party!

      Delete
  2. How beautiful are those displays! Thanx for sharing at THT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very pretty! Thanks for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous. I am embarrassed to say I have never seen a container like that before. I love it and your hubby did a great job! I found you thru Kim @ SSS. I am your newest follower~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of a tulipiere either until about 3 years ago! It's really quite a neat vase. Thanks for following!,

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!