Thursday, September 25, 2014

Decorating the outdoors with pumpkins

I love pumpkins. I love decorating with them. I love pumpkin in everything... lattes, breads, cakes, soup, cookies, etc.  

I had to share these pretty displays from Roger's Gardens this year. 

I wanted tons of pumpkins like this to come from my own garden. Sadly, 7/8 of my planted pumpkins have died. The last one is barely hanging on. 

You could place some pumpkins in a birdbath or outdoor pot to spruce the outdoors up with Fall!
Ok, so not a pumpkin, but how cute are these doggy topiaries? 
And these scary black cat topiaries! 
 I also love these blue pumpkins and the white pumpkins.  Some day soon when I move to the Central Valley of California (where everything grows like magic), I will plant my own pumpkin patch with all of these pumpkins! How fun would that be?!

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!