|copycat pumpkin spice latte recipe|
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1-2 packet of sweetener or sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 tsp for a spicier drink)
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee (or 1 nespresso pod, either lungo or regular)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, whisk together milk, pumpkin, and sugar/sweetener on medium heat.
- Once steaming, mix in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk quickly so it develops a nice foam.
- Add to brewed coffee.
- Add whipped cream to the top (optional), with a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
I estimate the calories to be around 60-70 with this cup of pumpkin spice latte!
|copycat pumpkin spice latte|
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com
search terms: pumpkin spice latte recipe, copycat starbucks pumpkin spice latte recipe, DIY starbucks pumpkin spice latte, #PSL