Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A look back at Fall from last year

As I've been busy decorating for the season this year, I thought I would revisit some of my posts from last year.

Last year's scary cat and pumpkin bear table.  


A beautifully decorated Fall doorway... just not my front door!


A look at Halloweentime at Disneyland 2013



The BEST pumpkin festival I've EVER been to in my whole life! Over 450,000 pumpkins!!


A Fall tablescape



I made pumpkin waffles


and a healthy Fall Harvest Salad


and I shared about antique Clapsaddle Halloween postcards.


I have other posts too, but frankly I'm a little embarrassed by my picture taking skills!  I've learned a lot about photography in one year, especially since I now have a Canon rebel.

Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop! Inspire Me Tuesday, Wow us Wednesdays! What's it WednesdaysCenterpiece WednesdaysCreative Ways,Tablescape ThursdayTreasure Hunt ThursdayHome Sweet Home Feathered Nest Fridays,G'day Saturdays,

Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. What a fun look back! Your tablescape with the velvet pumpkins is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at my Creative Ways Link Party! Hope to see you again this week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete