Thursday, August 21, 2014

Easy DIY Pineapple Vase

Remember how I showed you my neat Pineapple De-Corer and Slicer
It did this:
At first I thought, oooh! A neat pineapple cup for drinks! How cool is that?
I thought of another use for this pineapple as well...
A pineapple vase! This would be great for tropical themed parties!  Perfect for luaus.  Or it would make a great vase for an outdoor BBQ or party because it can withstand the elements from the outdoors.
You could put more tropical appearing flowers in it: protea, birds of paradise, orchids...
I just used some roses. Looks pretty good! 

http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. So pretty and I know it smells good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative container for flowers! It would be beautiful on a buffet table for a tropical themed party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tomorrow night at 7 pm. We can't wait to party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I'm glad you liked it and stopped by.

      Delete