Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy 1st Blogiversary!

You're invited to... My 1st Blogiversary party! 

Party invite from papernosh.com 
Now, Put on your party mask...
Marie Antoinette Party Favors
image source
And wear a fancy dress..
from the movie Marie Antoinette
So we can dine outside in a tent...
The pink and blue make for a perfect Marie party!  This will be my inspiration for the party.
image source
In front of a pretty building...
the Petit Trianon
And perhaps dine on a few French fine desserts...
these are from my wedding! seriously! 
And maybe eat a few macarons too...




Okay, and maybe these cute little bit size cupcakes...
cupcake toppers source 
 Enjoy some pretty decorations...
little cake topper source

Go for a little stroll...
Marie Antoinette's Hamlet
Versailles
Then call it a night and take home a few party favors...
Laduree
I started writing this blog as a form of stress-relief.  I can't believe it's already been 1 year!  I would like to give a big THANK YOU to all of my readers! I really appreciate all of the comments you all leave me! I have long followed many blogs but had been internet-shy - hardly leaving a comment anywhere.  So, in honor of my blogivesary, stop lurking today and please leave a comment! Otherwise, you may continue to lurk... I know you're there!

I have always wanted to throw a Marie Antoinette themed party but have never been able to!  So I had a little fun today and pretended I were throwing one!  Maybe for my big 3-0 birthday next year?

For my blog's present, I would choose... an official Versailles candle! Yes, you can buy a candle that smells like *the* l'orangerie!  Here's the link!  How nice would it be to blog and smell of orange blossoms? Quite nice, I daresay.
cake image source 
Now if you're not already aware, don't forget to follow me on other social media apps:
Visit Angelina's profile on Pinterest.
Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with these fabulous link parties: The Scoop!,  Inspire Me Tuesday,Wow us Wednesdays! What's it Wednesdays,, Home Sweet Home Feathered Nest FridaysG'day Saturdays,
Written at http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful posting. I went to Versailles last fall. The photos provide the essence needed to feel you were there. I had my first macarons there. Thank you for this posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fred, thanks for stopping by! I had fun pretending I was again at Versailles!

      Delete
  2. Happy first anniversary. Beautiful cake!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!