I've watched them make it a hundred times. It's not that hard to make.
|see one, do one, teach one.|
I've included two recipes to make this:
The ORIGINAL recipe (that I've seen made a hundred times) is this:
- 3 pumps of vanilla syrup
- 1-2 shots of espresso (depending on your size tall =1 shot, grande =2)
- caramel drizzle.
1. Add 3 pumps of vanilla syrup to your cup. Steam the milk. Pour milk into cup.
2. Add the espresso to the top of the foamed milk.
3. Add caramel drizzle to the top in a criss-cross pattern until you are satisfied. DONE!
|This graphic demonstrates the layers.|
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pack splenda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 shot espresso
- caramel sauce (I used Ghirardelli's but the Smucker's ice cream topper should work too)
1. Steam your milk and froth it either with a frother or whip it up yourself and then pour into cup. Add the vanilla and splenda to the milk and stir.
2. Add the espresso to the top. (For Nespresso users: I used the purple Arpeggio pod. Keurig users: 1/2 cup really dark coffee).
3. Add the caramel sauce to the top. Done!
get the printable recipe here
I've linked up with The Scoop!, Tablescape Thursday, Wow us Wednesdays!, Open House Party, Feathered Nest Frida, Seasonal Sundays & Oh the places I have been, life of the party, the style sisters, Favorite Things Blog Hop, and What's it Wednesdays. Be sure to check out all of these fabulous blogging parties! A big thank you to all of the wonderful hosts!
copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato recipe
Nespresso Caramel Macchiato recipe
DIY caramel macchiato recipe
homemade Starbucks caramel macchiato recipe