Apple & Pecan Fall Harvest Salad
Today I'm sharing with you one of my FAVORITE salad recipes.
It's easy to make and healthy. Restaurants charge $7-$10 for the same thing for 1 person.
- Mixed spring greens or spinach
- dried cranberries
- 1 apple (I prefer either Fuji, Honeycrisp, or Gala as they are crunchier apples)
- chopped pecans
- honey dijon salad dressing
Directions... really simple.
1. Wash your greens and put them in a bowl.
2. Chop up your apple into small pieces and drizzle on top until your desire.
3. Chop up the pecans (unless you bought chopped pecans) and drizzle on top.
4. Add the cranberries and then sprinkle the honey dijon dressing on. DONE!
|Doesn't this look good?!|
Those are high in calories. And we want to waste our calories on dessert, right?
Up to you on how healthy you want your salad to be!
While this is a "Fall" salad... it tastes great year round!
I've linked up with The Scoop! Visit Confessions of a Plate Addict blog,Tablescape Thursday at 'Between Naps on the Porch', Wow us Wednesdays! at Savvy Southern Style, Open House Party at no minimalist here,Feathered Nest Fridayand Autumn Abounds Party at French Country Cottage, Seasonal Sundays & Oh the places I have been at The Tablescaper, andlife of the party at the grant life, and the style sisters